Friday, December 29, 2006

The Naming of PD

What to name a fresh new baby blog. It would seem easier if I were going to write about a particular topic like tech toys or saltwater catfish (or new gadgets used to catch saltwater catfish). It'd be cute and synergistic somehow. Perhaps if I was in a band I could find a synonym for destruction and something that rhymes with blood...shazam...new blog name.

Unfortunately, I'm not that focused or musically gifted (save that one semester in middle school where I was the undisputed 2nd chair alto sax man...out of two of us)

This blog name is a work in progress and open to suggestions (I had meant to name it God Awful Poetry for the sheer irony and pretty accurate description of what you will find here, but alas it was taken). Ergo, the special God Awful Corner. The current name comes from my desire to tap into that alter-ego part of us all where we want to say things we are thinking but do not have the forum in our daily routine. With that being said, I don't intend to use a blog to propagate hateful speak. In fact, I want to use the modern tools of blogging to extend critical thinking memes to others outside of my immediate circle. I just hope you'll dig my doppelganger

No comments: